Friday, December 5, 2008

Mary's PRESS and Studio


Here is a picture that Jesus Jaime Mota (a well known photographer here in Mijas) took of Mary's press, studio and her. She has it in Milan for people to see how she makes her etchings. Lovely picture, isn't it.

If you are interested in knowing more about Jesus Jaime, here are a couple of addresses to connect: http://www.jaimemota.es/ and http://www.info@jjaimemota.es/. He also has a new book out called "Rostros", a lovely photo compilation of faces from Mijas, Africa and Asia. Gracias, Jesus!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I cannot wait to find out how the show went! How very exciting!

These are great pictures, better late than never!

Love to Mary, Maggie and David!

Heather & Brian Radecky
USA

bebybo said...

I can´t believe I find this blog, I love Mary Pictures, I have a lot of her creations
I would like know how can I buy more.
congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary, I love your work. I discover your art in Mijas in 2008 (excuse my english) and I have twoo beautiful pictures bought in Mijas. Can I find her pictures in Madrid? thank you so much!

Heli said...

Hello Mary. Im mother of three little girls and we are from Finland. Now we are living in Marbella and today I bought one of your work! In picture is three little girls sitting and there are three big trees around them. Lovely! :)